Oct. 14th GTWoman Workshop with Neen
Event Date: 10/14/2020
Event Time: 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Join us for the first event of the GTWoman Virtual Workshop Series 2020-21 National Speaker Lineup!
Update! Our generous sponsors have made it possible to offer this event at no-cost to attendees!
Registration is required – see below!
All events are live and via Zoom from 9:30am-11am.
OCT. 14, 2020 NEEN JAMES -ATTENTION PAYS™
To get the results you want, you need to get attention. But most people don’t know how to get it and keep it.
Join speaker, author, and sassy Aussie, Neen James, and discover what makes attention valuable and why paying attention in very specific ways drives profitability, productivity and accountability.
● Why we get attention wrong (and how to get it right).
● The three types of attention, Personal, Professional and Global and how to master each.
● Strategies to design work and personal environments for optimal attention and focus.
● How to turn your technology and devices from frustrating distractions to powerful levers.
● A simple framework to get your team aligned, focused and executing faster than ever.
ABOUT NEEN JAMES
Neen James is the author of Folding Time™ and her most recent, Attention Pays™.
She is frequently named one of the top 30 Leadership Speakers by Global Guru because of her work with companies like Viacom, Comcast, Cisco, Virgin, Pfizer, BMW, and the FBI, among others. Learn more about Neen at www.neenjames.com.
Tickets are FREE! Must register to access workshop.
How to access this virtual workshop: A log in link will be sent to you after you register.
Thank you to our sponsors of this education series:
TBA Credit Union
Credit Card Processing and Site Security by Authorize.net.