See Jane Lose 2020
It’s here again! Grand Traverse Woman’s 12th annual “See Jane Lose” competition. 3 Grand Traverse Woman readers will be selected to participate in a Healthy Living Challenge through the YMCA.
If selected, all components and perks of the competition are free for the Janes. Janes must be able and willing to commit to the full 10-week duration of the challenge if selected. Do you have what it takes to make a lasting lifestyle change?
Challenge dates: Jan. 13-Mar 20, 2020
APPLY HERE! by Jan. 8, 2020, 11:59 p.m.
Winners will be notified by Jan. 10, 2020
WHAT WILL THE JANES RECEIVE FROM THE YMCA?
- 10-week Family Membership valid at all locations
- Unlimited Group Exercise classes
- Exclusive access to a weekly bootcamp focusing on HIIT, strength and cardio exercises
- Exclusive access to the 2020 Fresh Start private Facebook group
- (2) Personal Training sessions per week for the first 7 weeks of the Challenge and unlimited support via text and email
- Weekly weigh-ins & a point system to keep motivated
- Nutrition and fitness tracking booklet
- FREE access to on-site Child Watch at the West Y
WHAT ARE THE ADDITIONAL PERKS?
- Grand Traverse Ophthalmology Clinic (GTOC) will provide skin care and eyewear for each Jane
- Grand Traverse Nutrition will provide nutrition counseling, including a meal plan for each Jane
- Grand Traverse Woman will offer free tickets to the family of each Jane to the April 13 GTW Luncheon Jane Reveal
- JCPenney Salon will provide hair cuts, color, makeup and blow outs for each Jane
- Sarah Brown Photography will take professional before and after photos of each Jane
- At Your Service Cleaning will provide a 1-hour house cleaning for each Jane
- Superior Massage will provide a 90-minute massage for each Jane
- Life Integrated Coaching will provide 10 weeks of personal coaching for each Jane
WHAT’S REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- You must be 18+ years of age
- You must have 20+ lbs to lose
- You must be local to the Traverse City region
- You must be willing and able to participate in the full 10 week program
- You must be willing to participate in workouts 4+ times a week at the Grand Traverse Bay YMCA
- You must be willing to track your nutrition and be held accountable by your personal trainer
- You must be willing to have your before and after weights and photos published in Grand Traverse Woman Magazine
- You must be willing to participate in interviews throughout the 8-week challenge that will be published in GT Woman (you will be able to review the articles before they’re published)
- *Winners will be notified by January 10, 2020. Please note, YMCA membership plays no factor in the Janes that are chosen.